Friday, January 19, 2007

The Week Sixteen Weigh In

211

I expected this. A 2.5 pound gain. Probably water weight. Probably PMS. Probably could have knocked the rest of it off for tomorrow, the usual weigh in day. But circumstances won't allow that, so I'll just have to deal with a small, temporary setback. It darn well better be temporary!

Perhaps this is a sign from my body saying these weekend splurges need to be kept to a minimum, especially now that I'm changing medicines. I'll get my exploratory committee on that right away.

Have a great subject to blog about but I just don't have the time this morning. Will have to save it for later. Did want you to know I tried the intro tape to the P1lat3s last night. It wasn't easy, but it wasn't impossible, either. Most of the moves I could do full throttle, a few I had to do in a modified version, but that's okay. I think I'm going to like it -- it's just the right balance of easy to pick up, yet a little challenging to keep me from getting bored. I'll let you know how the full 20-minute workout tape goes.

Have to go wake Mabel up and start today's adventure. Thanks for all the well wishes. Blog at you soon!

2 comments:

Lori G. said...

I'm not going to argue with you too much about the weekend splurges; I'm not there but I think you ought to keep in mind several things: PMS, change in medicines, stress with Mabel, etc.

It's just temporary and I know you won't let it be permanent. I hope Mabel is feeling better.

Vickie said...

How is it going???? I have been thinking about you guys all weekend - lots of popcicles (sp?)??????