Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Where's the Drama, Mama?

Not a lot to post today. Things are going smoothly with food and exercise, I've been kept busy with work and the new house. We finally have a signed sales agreement, so we can finally say we are definitely buying the house -- good thing, since I've already packed a huge chunk of our belongings!

Wish I had more to say. I'm not really stressed, or depressed, I'm just kind of "here." No pressing thoughts or ideas, no major cravings or issues. I suppose that's a good thing, huh? It's kind of nice to not have any major drama, at least for a day.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Enjoy your cleaning out and packing as much as you can. I know it is a LOT of work - but it is also the opportunity to get everything organized and sorted out.

My mother thinks that EVERYONE should move every 5 years or so they don't accumulate. I don't know if I would go that far - but after having been in the first house for 15+ years - there was a lot to sort out - been here for 5 - but I clean out all the time - closets - garage - attic - many - many times in the last 5 years. I no longer accumulate.