Saturday, July 31, 2004

70 Pounds Gone

Once again, I reached my monthly goal, 240, on the very last day, but hey, as long as it happens, right?

I know I'm repeating myself, but I can't believe that I've actually lost 70 pounds since February! Seventy! How is that even possible, for someone who in the past couldn't even lose 10 without major hassle and then gained 20 back? It almost seems too good to be true, but all I can say is that I finally seem to have my life and head on the right track.

Although my house and B&B office have totally fallen apart. This week teaching Vacation Bible School was my breaking point, and now everything's a mess again. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to tackle it all again -- as if the work would ever end! I guess that's the key, not only with housework but with my body as well. They're things that need constant upkeep and maintenance. You might be able to take a day or two off once in a while, but let things slide too long and you run the risk of letting things get out of your control. Wise advice!

No comments: